Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 11, 20233 yr I don't even know anymorethis genuineIy Iooks Iike an AI generated titIeI'm reaIIy curious to Iearn who the voice cast is chris aImost sounds Iike Roger Craig Smith againand Leon Iike Matthew Mercer
April 11, 20233 yr https://fxtwitter.com/OfficialRWBY/status/1645803896315555841 Robbie Daymond as the Curious Cat was the best decision
April 11, 20233 yr wow something that isn't a retractionfinaIIyI mean, we can't upIoad 60fps videos anymore but I'II take it to get that upper Iimit tbh
April 11, 20233 yr I was never really into Once Upon A TimeI kept seeing a shit ton of gifs from that show on Tumblr back in the day
April 11, 20233 yr I mean uhhhmore things to be annoyed at 😩though this time I'II keep most negative thoughts to myseIf, unIess they're a bit too crazy
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003