Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 11, 20233 yr https://fxtwitter.com/JohnnyHoey/status/1645918416098803712?t=sOoyPisDJMeG7hFh-bzO6g&s=19
April 12, 20233 yr There's a warning related to DMCA but I don't know if they always put this warning into the blogs. I want to listen to XVI's Flow/Answers/Tomorrow and Tomorrow/Close in the Distance/Dragonsong
April 12, 20233 yr I just want a longer story this time. pls Nintendo 😭they didn't even explain major plot points in botwlike how does Zelda's power even work. Why wasn't she able to properly use it despite her trying to learn it. most of the questions are up for interpretation and I hate it 😭
April 12, 20233 yr right now the game seems to be the end of the timeline so I expect them to explain most of the stuffmaster sword is broken now. they can't go backganondorf is apparently now so powerful that the sword no longer workswhich means he's even stronger than demisein BotW they change link's tunic. I wonder if they finally give the master sword a new design
April 12, 20233 yr I expect her to appearthey foreshadowed her so damn hard in botwmy theory right now is that she's part of the ouroboros theme and that she will merge in some way with another entity to create a new sword
April 12, 20233 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1646203214956576795?t=JzxSVJa-cvArkqFMdrfbDA&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1646203214956576795?t=JzxSVJa-cvArkqFMdrfbDA&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003