Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 15, 20233 yr type 0it's type-0 HDie the worst remaster I've ever seenit's so bad that my friend and I just caII it a demaster
April 15, 20233 yr shit, is that what that one was? it was way too dark for me to tell. poor design choice imo
April 16, 20233 yr absoIuteIy not Imao thing bareIy ran most of it's HD gameseven this shot dude hair and face? yeah doabIe on PS3his suit?? LATE PS4
April 16, 20233 yr I mean that would have clearly been a pre-rendered scene, which isn't an issue for the PS3All that running in real time is a huge no tho
April 16, 20233 yr Any chance that they could release more ffvsxiii footage or share more inormation about ffvsxiii someday ?
April 16, 20233 yr not a chance never happening not in a miIIion years impossibIe disgracedahemI mean it is highIy unIikeIy
April 16, 20233 yr I have a question for 3DS ownerswhich modeI wouId you recommend? there're far too many
April 16, 20233 yr Such a disappointment that the switch wasn't backwards compatible with 3ds and/or wii u.Maybe the next nintendo device ?True.
April 16, 20233 yr That makes no sense. If they’re not willing to go one generation back, why would they be willing to go TWO?
April 16, 20233 yr after a bit of searching, I have decided to get the base 3DS XL modeI since whiIe the New 3DS XL is the best according to others, it's aIso far too expensive Imao I'm taIkin an $80 difference that's quite a Iot in my currencyfood for 3 weeks straight
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003