Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 16, 20233 yr New 3DS XL since the older models have a load delay with the newer firmware and games I could put 2DS, but the screens are so exposed w/ no folding options.
April 16, 20233 yr yeah, but good luck finding one. they were less commonly available than the xl version. hell, i only got mine as a special animal crossing version (though i wanted the game it came with anyway, but still)
April 17, 20233 yr considering Activision’s tossed out pay-to-win cosmetics in Warzone recentIy, I doubt EA wouId’ve been far behind on their efforts with BF3
April 17, 20233 yr I remember those fan works of Ganon that people did after the first trailer and I am glad they just took twilight princess version and made him a roninHe do be looking like a roegedyn sam
April 17, 20233 yr thought that was his in-game modeI for a secaIso I am now the OpenSAR Discord waIIpaper master
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003