Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 18, 20233 yr imagine console sales could even be higher if Nintendo would stop slacking and release a new console that has appropriate modern hardware5-10 fps in korok forest q.q
April 18, 20233 yr this season not very good anyway, but i'm still curious about what's nextunless it's just setting up for a movie...
April 18, 20233 yr I'm going to stream P5S (Persona 5 Strikers) on my Twitch once I'm ready to in a bit if anyone is bored and feels like watching
April 18, 20233 yr The movie wont be for a few years. A few seasons and shows are still gonna be setup.
April 18, 20233 yr Or if they would actually port games people would willingly buy so they don't have to get ROM hacks.
April 18, 20233 yr You see they just closed wii u and 3ds stores so they are basically asking to have games be pirated
April 18, 20233 yr Seems like an opportunity for them to make people rebuy them on the Nintendo Switch if they were not quickerThat's IFF they even rerelease them, though.
April 19, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1648499507544608775?t=KLGuLvhiLG0TTQRTIKlSVg&s=19
April 19, 20233 yr https://fxtwitter.com/emanesfandi/status/1648458015228723202?s=46&t=yT__oS1kxkp0M_y4u0HdJQ
April 19, 20233 yr not a big fan of FF7R but am very happy with how this background turned out(I had made the coIour purpIe oops)
April 19, 20233 yr shuIk dad???????????????????????????????????I thought the dIc was future redeemed why is (I think) papa shuIk here
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003