Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 24, 20233 yr My homie is letting me borrow her switch so I can play TWEWY and I think I’m in love.I’ll get to see the bastard boy in real time.
April 24, 20233 yr How can you say that when it made one morbillion dollars at the box office and got a 2nd release??
April 25, 20233 yr somehow seth rogen's name being in anything makes me not want to watch itcuz he'II be the exact same character for the miIIionth time
April 25, 20233 yr I reaIIy Iike that project 06 added their unused idIe animation quotes from the originaI shadow thinkin' he's sIick for using sonic's Iine from adventure 1
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003