Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 10, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DestinyBulletn/status/1689668859480137728?t=-oRtE5FRRSrgiuwTDGQyhg&s=19 @ElectriColeThe voice work for Lance that is already in the game to Season 23 will remain untouched
August 10, 20233 yr it's gonna be real hard to hear Zavala from here on but yeah i hope Keith can do a good job!
August 10, 20233 yr Keith David is a fantastic actor, dudes in a bunch of stuffI am surprised they went with someone old though, dudes almost 70
August 10, 20233 yr That reminds me, Reddick had a posthumous role in the recent atom eve special. Was nice to hear him again
August 10, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1689698221738622976 Keeping Gal that she can stay then also telling Henry he cant stay is such a weird decision.
August 10, 20233 yr I still doubt she will be back, probably just producing itBut if she is I am guessing it's because she has way less baggage than Cavill hasYeah there's the 84 movie, but it all still takes place in the past. You can do a present movie with no issues on her and mostly ignore JL. Can't do the same with Cavill who went through death, resurrection and almost a whole mind control evil Superman.
August 10, 20233 yr Im of the mindset that the main three need to all be recasted, picking and choosing is not the move here.
August 10, 20233 yr I would prefer a full reboot so 🤷♂️I am still not expecting any of this universe to come out except LegacyAnd Creature Commandoes
August 10, 20233 yr I hope that at the very least we can still keep Mamoa as Aquaman.Henry deserves so much betterHe could have been a great superman if he had the right movie, same with Aflek.
August 10, 20233 yr I might be taking this a bit too far... but honestly... so far... R&CRA (Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart) is honestly the most fun Ratchet and Clank I might have ever* played. Some of the largest areas I've seen in the franchise... *ever?
August 11, 20233 yr https://variety.com/2023/film/news/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-3-not-in-development-1235693545/
August 11, 20233 yr ........ iiiinnnhale..........THEN WHAT'S THE firetruckING POINT😭I hate this company.
August 11, 20233 yr i was gonna share the news about the new wiglett plush, but this server has a rule against nsfw stuff
August 11, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Gust_FAN/status/1689875277244153856 first rumored look of the PS5 Slim, has a detachable disc drive. 5cm shorter then the original design.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003