Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 12, 20233 yr y'all didn't look at this closely, did ya?they actually cut dialogue in some scenes. this isn't talking about the different versions like the ai doing a fist bump
August 12, 20233 yr No yeah there are cut lines from both versions of the movie.Technically, they're 3 versions nowSince the digital release is different from all theatrical versions
August 12, 20233 yr I wonder if Matthias is at gamescom this year. He developed the gameSo far I have only talked to him once or twice and that was in stream chats lmao
August 12, 20233 yr I heard a bunch of animators left the spider verse project cause the directors were a-holes to work for
August 12, 20233 yr has pokemon worlds 2023 been canceled due to everyone getting dq'd for cheating yet
August 12, 20233 yr 😭Maybe I'm a simple man, but like, besides paying my bills, I just like using my cash on collectibles and music lol-- these dudes with their nutty cars and huge houses, like, bro, a simple 1 floor house is all I need- long as I have space to fit my stuff
August 12, 20233 yr Yeah I always wonder why rich people always buy these extravagant houses and shit. A whole ass mansion is so much space for nothing.
August 12, 20233 yr but but bigger is betterI need to show you my weaIth nowif you have a big house because there's peopIe Iiving in every room, that's cooI very good but most rooms in most mansions are just profecient at coIIecting dust
August 12, 20233 yr Exactly-- now, there is an argument to be made of like, "What's the difference between spending thousands on a suit, house, and car as opposed to spending it on your nerdy shit you fat firetruckin nerd?"And my first respond would be "ouch dude my feelings."Secondly, those are personal* possesions; for *me, no one else The clothes, house, car- that's shit you use to show off, imo lol Now true prized possessions can be a point of bragging but, to me, way less egotistical; more prideful if anythingYeah they just have like, a big mirror, a piano no one uses, and like 4 suits of armor for no Goddamn reason.
August 12, 20233 yr But upperclassmen get mad when people say "tax the rich" Yeah ok thanks guys- Warner Bros. gives their CEO almost 500 million dollars for doing basically nothing but they don't wanna pay their writers.AWESOME.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003