Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 30, 20233 yr yeah i had a cry counter on stream that night and i had it ticked twice before i even booted up the game
August 30, 20233 yr I think the one I rocked the most on ps4 was the FF7R Tifa one, her theme playing is so soothing
August 30, 20233 yr FF is the onIy series I am more than happy to see just have a Iogo on a white background of.........aIsoman this this Iooks Iike a fan music video thumbnaiIhow is any of this supposed to be even sIightIy unsettIing these things are supposed to appear uncanny and inhuman not so doofus-Iike "gosh I hope I didn't miss the Iivestream today" there is no chance I'm showing anyone I know this they wiII have 0 cIue why I Iike this series Imao
August 30, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1696935274620858471?t=u9zXfxKQlGJdsXVL9M7jMw&s=19
August 30, 20233 yr We knew from the get go they wouldnt start official development until after Starfield is done, dont know why people are surprised
August 30, 20233 yr cuz it was announced so dang earIyhad it just been a IittIe “hey we’re working on a new eIder scroIIs” that’d be more than enougheh oh weII
August 30, 20233 yr if you dont have one yet now might be the last time to get emIts the same also for Fallout 5, they announced it out of the blue on a article which is so much better, it hurts a little more on ES6 since we got a small teaser years in advanced.
August 31, 20233 yr It reminds me a bit of KH and it seems to imply that the player was the ruler of the valley that may have been responsible for the forgetting.
August 31, 20233 yr I've created a replica of Sora's KH3 jacket in the game, but it still needs some work
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003