Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 31, 20233 yr I am vibrating.https://tenor.com/view/ascension-sponge-bob-gif-15077046I get to hear Robbie Daymond be pathetic for hours (joking).
August 31, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/noctis-smile-final-fantasy-xv-noctis-lucis-caelum-ffxv-gif-9361890343342442808THE GOAT
August 31, 20233 yr This combat is LIT.I’m not even in like 10 minutes in.Why is Ignis British?Prompto looks like a confused Goldfish.Me too son.My roommate is laughing at my misery.
August 31, 20233 yr ## WAS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME FLORENCE WELCH GOT A SONG IN FFXV?# OR WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIND THAT OUT MYSELF?I hate you all.(Joking)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003