Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 31, 20233 yr Just saw it. Looks...decent. Nothing I'd go out of my way to play, but if have nothing better...
August 31, 20233 yr https://insider-gaming.com/spider-man-2-storage-space/#:~:text=It's%20time%20to%20clear%20out,releases%20on%20October%2020th%2C%202023.
August 31, 20233 yr wutBut I thought it was going to be an Xbox W? You know... like everyone said...? 😮
August 31, 20233 yr thank god I have no reason to buy it day one due to my pc having issues. It might be a decent game in a year when it's fixedaccording to Gamestar the game has some critical bugssome weapons stop working and savestates won't loadI hope they can fix it asapyeah this is really bad for xboxthey really needed a 90+ game
August 31, 20233 yr expect it to drop 1-3 scoresscores usually always dropman that shit sucks I feel bad for Phil and Bethesdaat least they have hi-fi rush for this year
August 31, 20233 yr this is why metacritic is not good compared to opencritic that doesnt just let anyone get verified to count for the oerall score
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003