Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 16, 20233 yr Idk why Sony is even holding back. They could compete with the Switch if they really wanted to.
September 16, 20233 yr What PlayStation has that Nintendo doesn’t is power. Put that behind a handheld and it’ll practically sell itself.
September 16, 20233 yr to be fairthat's exactly what the vita was at the time of releaselook how that turned outpower means diddly squat if they don't have any support behind it
September 16, 20233 yr and it actuaIIy got stabIe support from Sonymany PS2 series jumped over for an excIusive or twoit got 2 jak franchise games, 2 ratchet franchise games, 2 straight up GoW gameswhereas the Vita um uncharted kiIIzone absoIuteIy abysmaI PS3 backports
September 16, 20233 yr the DS and Wii era was the reason that pushed me to PC and playstation gaming. I am so happy that the era of "gimmick" games is over.psp was such a great conceptpc was my main platform during this time because I hated the ps3, wii and dsI really want sony to do another handheld console because the psp was great
September 16, 20233 yr I miss early Genshin bc Lisa was so nice and in the Traveler’s corner and I miss that big sister vibe she has.
September 16, 20233 yr They released a switch trailer three or four years ago or something like that ?Correct me if I am wrong.
September 16, 20233 yr I have no clue dawg.I’m currently breaking in half because someone put the “True Colors” cover by Timberlake and Kendrick in their Rindo playlist.
September 16, 20233 yr wdym, she was still that way when she showed up in an event a couple versions agothey never actually gave a concrete release date, but they've also never said their plans for it are cancelled, so... schrodinger's port?
September 16, 20233 yr You ever listen to a character playlist and it feels spot on and incorrect at the same time.
September 16, 20233 yr I saw a couple for Cloud Strife that was nothing but pretty boy alt emo rock from the 2000's.Animal I've Become, Monster, the classics lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003