Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 19, 20233 yr It seems like internal sabotage.Maybe someone got screwed out of a bonus or was about to be laid off and leaked info to a government office in an attempt to tarnish their reputation by it becoming public news and compromising the value of those game plans.
September 19, 20233 yr "We will share the real plans" sounds to me more like "we will reveal our alternate plans that will have much better PR just give us a few weeks or months."
September 19, 20233 yr I mean, these documents and mails were from 2020 to 2022So it's not a surprise that some or even most of these are scrapped by now, especially with it all taking place in the pandemicTime will tell what happens
September 19, 20233 yr That too tbhYou're right, I'm sure you are but it's hard for me to give then the benefit of the doubt right nowTo me 1 year or 3 years isn't enough time for a company to divert that significantly, especially from plans like theseI concede that might be pretty tinfoil hat of me tho
September 19, 20233 yr I get that and usually I would agree with that. But from what I am seeing, the whole Activision buyout isn't mentioned here so I think acquiring them also changed lots of plans.
September 19, 20233 yr Shouldn't Aerith be on the left since that is the direction Sephiroth's masamune is facing?Just standing there waiting to received 19 inches of Sephiroth
September 20, 20233 yr Ahsoka Episode 6 is a beautiful thrill ride from beginning to end, gives hopes of a promising future. Hope we get to explore this new galaxy more and more.
September 20, 20233 yr I finally caught Ogrepon, I named them, Shrek because of them being an ogre. Not very original. Edited September 20, 20233 yr by ienzo628
September 20, 20233 yr Releases on the same day with Tekken 8 https://www.gematsu.com/2023/09/like-a-dragon-infinite-wealth-launches-january-26-2024
September 20, 20233 yr InsaneIs there gonna be a dub for this? I hope it's still here, I enjoyed it a lot in 7
September 20, 20233 yr Oh firetruck, they brought back the woman from Yakuza 2Who just firetrucked off to America in 3Although just as a summon but still, rgg still remembers her
September 20, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, hawk222_1550644792 said: you can't catch a state-- oh, "ogrepon", not "oregon" Yeah, it's a new Pokemon exclusive to the DLC.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003