Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr Honestly this makes me very hopeful for shinra outfit RedI thought it would be cut cause it kinda looks stupid in full 3D but these people don't care about that If they have hard mode again that disables item then this function of the game is just useless
September 21, 20233 yr Uh oh... crafting is back... 😬(it doesn't bother me personally but it might others)
September 21, 20233 yr I am fine with crafting, it's moreso the hard mode if it's the same as RemakeIt's just a whole mechanic that's locked away because of it
September 21, 20233 yr I find crafting in remake not really neededthe game gives you everything on a normal and most of the stuff is not useable in hardpretty much just buy with gil
September 21, 20233 yr I hope changing materia guardian's place means that we will get a more fleshed out NibelheimIn og you can go to the reactor and nothing happens there
September 21, 20233 yr Is there any gameplay video worth watching for Rebirth?I saw the one with no commentary earlier but that guy kinda sucked at playing it
September 21, 20233 yr Youtubes search system is absolute garbage now. It shows me every other channel except this DMC guyAny chance you can link it
September 21, 20233 yr Also doesn't seem like Red is a Tank characterVengeance mode ups his attack and speed
September 21, 20233 yr Damn these TikTok edits I'm watching are making Sephiroth a hell of a lot more hotter than before LMFAOOOOOOOOOOHe's always been trying to swerve into my lane but now he is fully in it like 💀 geez Sephy calm yourself
September 21, 20233 yr Listen....listenIt's been years that he was trying to swerveI kept trying to refuse him but....damn it all LMFAOOOOOOOOOThe struggle is real with hot video game characters
September 21, 20233 yr Hey trust me I get it, idk if I should say this butNomura's art skills have hella Rizz lmao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003