Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20233 yr I am curious if they are gonna reveal what they showed in LAD8 trailer recently in that game
September 21, 20233 yr I managed to get a preorder for noah and mio xenoblade amibos if anyone is looking for them but online orders are out of stock try calling your local stores, cuz I managed to preorder at my local gamestopsame should apply for Tears of the kingdom amibos btw
September 21, 20233 yr See I'm in trouble cause I got Spiderman 2 too but I'm tempted to get into Bladurs Gate and finally play NierBeen a long time since I had too many games to play LOL
September 21, 20233 yr From what I am seeing, if you get hooked on Baldur's Gate 3 you will be playing it a long time
September 21, 20233 yr https://x.com/Wario64/status/1704941077101425058?s=20must not make a friends joke. must resist......
September 21, 20233 yr the deluxe gives you a ton of cool stuff, probably gonna get it through Best Buy when I get payed.
September 21, 20233 yr The one nearest me are quite sticklers.It took a bit for them to get approval to give me the steelbook case for Crisis Core R.Still no word on Gamestop's bonus, I take itThat's if they even have one.
September 21, 20233 yr a hattheir preorder bonus is a hati was gonna opt for that but i went with store pick upi might change that in a month
September 21, 20233 yr It's not even a good hatIt's just a black cap that just says "Final Fantasy" on it
September 21, 20233 yr I'm not much of a hat wearer.I even opt to have it removed in those Pokémon games that allow for hair customization.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003