Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 25, 20233 yr and after launch you immediately feel the withdrawal effectsKH3 Re Mind was so firetrucking funnyall the KH2 elitists were like "no way these fights are gonna be as good as 2FM's. It's the osaka team!11"and then the game launchesand I see firetrucking bl00dybizkits crying on streambecause it's so good
September 25, 20233 yr I don't think KH4 is gonna be there, I doubt they will talk about that until Rebirth is outOr at least close to itNot even expecting Rebirth stuff at NYCC, I bet they are there for the figures and such they make
September 25, 20233 yr True yeahStill hoping for at least a teaser at the GABecause I literally feel like I'm gonna go crazy soon LMFAO!!
September 25, 20233 yr I wonder if Nomura will go "I took that personally" in KH4 with the FF charactersRe Mind made me so freaking happynot because of FF characters but because they tried to address so much player feedbackwhich is something I rarely see nowadays
September 25, 20233 yr KH has been good about that in general. In fact, the whole reason the Drop System exists in DDD is because Nomura wanted to address the feedback of BBS feeling too slow paced with one separate play through for each character.He thought it would be better paced than playing Sora and Riku’s story individuallyI personally think the BBS criticism is bunk but it’s good to see them be cognizant of it
September 25, 20233 yr persona fans are getting milked very hard S.E.E.S. Edition - $199.99 Physical Copy of Persona 3 Portable Persona 3 Portable Slipcover 1:1 Evoker Replica Shadowbox - Lights Up All Out Attack 3D Shadow Box Persona 3 Portable Official Soundtrack Grimoire Book Box Character Trading Cards School Patch S.E.E.S. Armband SteelBook® Certificate of Authenticity - Individually Numberedthis is for p3p btwhttps://www.resetera.com/threads/persona-3-portable-coming-physically-to-xbox-switch-ps-from-limited-run-games-persona-4-coming-as-well.768050/
September 25, 20233 yr part 3 will be about forgiveness and abby + ellie will team up COPIUMplease ffs do itthis would be so interesting if we get an entire game with both of them together
September 25, 20233 yr They're also adding ai image generation, so maybe hold off on tossing the other programs for the time being
September 25, 20233 yr > According to Cyber Security Connect, the group has posted some proof-of-hack data, although it says this is “not particularly compelling information on the face of things”. > It includes what appear to be screenshots of an internal log-in page, an internal PowerPoint presentation, several Java files, and a file tree of the leak which seemingly includes fewer than 6,000 files.Honestly doesn't sound like muchOnly 6000 files feels very little for a company like Sony, I don't think there's much to worry aboutI guess we will find out in 3 days if no one buys it from them
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003