Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 27, 20233 yr On 9/23/2023 at 7:01 PM, Daz_4th said: I I thought we were past this I thought we were past terribIe Iooking Iicensed PS2 games NO LICENSED PSP GAMES History just repeats itself, the least they could do is give retro gaming a bone with making some consoles that can play the old school PS2/PS3 games.
September 27, 20233 yr https://x.com/tomwarren/status/1707023439733620968?s=20yooonow the PS5 has 0 new excIusiveswhat even is a PS5 does it exist I'm pretty sure I made it upcan someone confirmat Ieast nixxes is doing the port, that's pretty sick
September 27, 20233 yr Pc will give more sold but the plug and play format still dominants, not everyone can just buy a good pc that 1000 Yes you can make one with 700 budget but you might as well get a console that will do the same job
September 27, 20233 yr Their plan for like the last 5 years is to release their games on PC after it's been on their console
September 27, 20233 yr I don't really see the issue with itSony releases an exclusive, it does well almost all the time and then double dip to PC
September 27, 20233 yr Yeah, ps5 people get access to the newest exclusives first for like a year or longer, then they expand out to the PC marketPlus does Xbox series x even have exclusives
September 27, 20233 yr I'm okay with that, in fact, I support that! ..and yet I stiII feeI somewhat annoyednever didhaIo infinite Iaunched day 1 on PC and Series
September 27, 20233 yr oh though redfaII Iaunched Iaterhttps://tenor.com/view/laughing-emoji-laughing-gif-20862457
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003