Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

And thanks Queen and Snake, I will check them out

No problem~ 😊

speaking of Queen

great songs

laughsinnomura

idk him roaming about in this world would be kinda scary

Listen I could change him

LMFAOOOO THAT REACTION

😂 😂 😂

HAHAHA that's why I jokingly said it

Yes I'm sure he'll take you, and his leather jacket, and ride off on his motorcycle into the sunset while "What I've Done" plays on the background.

It would be glorious

ever heard of steam powered giraffe?

I have not, will check them out

here's an interesting question: what's a game series that you actually would like to see on a mobile platform?

None tbh LMFAO

lol, come on, humor me a little

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
KIonoa

his 2.5D might work pretty weII on a phone screen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top