Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 2, 20233 yr I mention liking SS4 for its unique design and my friend argues how it's not canon b/c it's GT.
October 2, 20233 yr idk, i think one of the most appealing things about splatoon was that it was solely focused around something other than how many times you could kill the other team (as a primary mode gameplay objective, that is). when your market is saturated with your call of duties and your halos and your... uh... counter strikes (i guess?), something that says "hey, we don't care about your k/d ratio" is a breath of fresh air. i like to think that appeal remains to some degree today, 3 games in
October 2, 20233 yr You can say whatever you want about GT, it had its moments but I refuse to listen to SS4 slander
October 2, 20233 yr you can see how buu saga goku at the start , then this goku at the end of buu saga and the third pic is dragon ball super so all three ss2 version of goku is different
October 2, 20233 yr Sounds like Hawky-wawky likes their baby games to hold their hand all snuggled up in a cozy life Sim hug 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Nah I get what you mean tho
October 2, 20233 yr Lol i think that "sorry I was playing animal crossing shrug" has been your status the entire almost 2 years I've been in this server lolHey heyyy I'll fight you 🙂
October 2, 20233 yr I don't know but it was the only one I found quickly lolLooks like one of the WhatCulture guys
October 2, 20233 yr Daz you don’t get it. Sephiroth is the kind of man who can make you feel things just by standing still doing nothing. He’s that hot.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003