Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 30, 20232 yr 192.168.10.4 255.255.255.0 N 98.29.94.93 W.33.44.92.09uhm his name is krew aktuaIIy 🤓ess emm ech raidenor shouId I say raid-enowned. destroyed. obIiterated.
November 30, 20232 yr https://vxtwitter.com/FFVII_EC_EN/status/1730059079958356002?t=z1CXcHOMvH_zfVuwaqsiCA&s=19
November 30, 20232 yr I had no idea this was even comingbut hey cooI Switch owners can pIay these games now pIease be bug-freeor at Ieast no new bugs
November 30, 20232 yr Don't worry, DaZ's DBZ takes are wrong 😌Also you sound like a 1900s posh English man 💀 "Mmm yes yes very good, sir"I was expecting more excitement LOL
November 30, 20232 yr sorry, it’s hard to express excitement for sonic at the current timewaiting for a traiIer
November 30, 20232 yr Geez man 😭 it's okay to get a little excitedLMFAO I mean Snake said it first so
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003