Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1744897935534395429?t=aHA8FhjxqjkppmxHTyw54A&s=19
January 10, 20242 yr I really hope the God of War series is good, a lot to pull from, Horizon could work
January 10, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/thegameawards/status/1744935169264636393?t=VKYEt7JgHMwcHsXt9ZfqFg&s=19
January 10, 20242 yr whiIe this won’t make sonic games Iess awfuI, it may speII good for other parts of sega at Ieast
January 10, 20242 yr The only thing that would make Sonic games less awful is if Sonic Team hears the words "you're fired".The franchise has been on the decline for several years now and I don't think it's any coincidence why
January 10, 20242 yr Which is really a shame because I respect Sega in so many other ways! Out of all the Triple A publishers out there, Sega seems the most concerned with the advancement of video games as an art form, and the developers they've taken under their wing is proof. Atlus has seen nothing but positives ever since Sega took them in, and I'm not sure I could respect the Yakuza series any more if I tried. And all this is to say nothing of the earth-shattering innovations Sega's brought to the arcade industry! And yet...here they are, stuck with the little blue demon who can't make a good game to save his soul... FRUSTRATION
January 10, 20242 yr it is!! it's the uhh the budget!! (I have no source) it's the time!!!! (I have no source) IT'S THE EXECUTIVES (I don't even have a source for that)THAT'S THE WORST PART THEIR OTHER SERIES AT LEAST HAVE GOOD QUALITY GAMESwhat on earth iS THAT
January 10, 20242 yr Vanitas 🤝 Leona Unwanted Asshole second-son characters, who are deemed inferior and are constantly compared to their brothers and will never be seen as enough for their parents.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003