Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 11, 20242 yr I KNOWI've been fairly vocal with some of my dissatisfactions with 16 but it was a way better game than people seem to realize it is.It's bullshit 😭
January 11, 20242 yr i know I'm vocal about 16 too but don't get me wrong, the things 16 did well, it did TREMENDOUSLY welli love sm2 but putting its soundtrack over 16 is INSANE lmaoi could not recite a single melody from that game if you asked me to
January 11, 20242 yr Find the FlameBarnabas' boss themeTitans Boss themeTyphon's boss themeThe world map screen was even firetruckin memorableIt's song I mean
January 11, 20242 yr personally a big fan of Ascension(bahamut) toothe violin kicking into overdrive at the end of it is so good
January 11, 20242 yr They made me feel like I kindled my flame... wait that's Dark Souls 3It's really good is my point
January 11, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1745291138746253463?t=Wu1E-mv9dI_kSHW5sZoWLA&s=19
January 11, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/josnamesnotjo2/status/1745232792655655359?s=46&t=eXJGtQ1HbgdDZb_JTuWDnw
January 11, 20242 yr 'FANTASTIC FOUR' now expected to start filming in Q3 2024 https://www.theinsneider.com/p/pedro-pascal-exits-weapons-fantastic-four-pushed-q3-ari-aster-eddington-leo-paul-thomas-anderson
January 11, 20242 yr man I can't wait!I'm pretty decentIy excited for Fantastic Fouridk if it'II be as good as Fantastic Fouror as bad as Fantastic Fourbut I'm stiII hopefuI and excited
January 11, 20242 yr Granblue Fantasy Demo is out for yall in aus and new zealand it'll be out in midnight for every region
January 11, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1745491465403285973?t=XFIO_5DDsGk2f6I_6P1XSQ&s=19
January 11, 20242 yr where have i seen her from?ooh shes dora from that weird dora movie and instant family
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003