Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 16, 20242 yr a so it had a screensaver??? I haven’t seen this TV before so idk what I’m missing
January 16, 20242 yr 90s movie*1990 so to be exact. 34 years later and it predicted a tv that can be art toolike bruh
January 16, 20242 yr I have finished Endwalkerand I have a really great feeling regarding Dawntrail nowthe writing was just so much better this patch
January 17, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1747435632131981438?t=9hSwEQWZaXj33S2TMnpeBQ&s=19
January 17, 20242 yr honestly, it wasn't the actor as much as it was the writing. case in point: iron fist in defenders was actually pretty decent, especially compared to in his own show
January 17, 20242 yr source: Jeff Sneider Kate Herron expected to direct an episode of 'THE LAST OF US S2'
January 17, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1747653384688091147?t=lt6okE3wTXPgTyvq-CVquA&s=19 the film has also reached $100 Million worldwide
January 17, 20242 yr he still couldnt do fight scenes properly in defenders cause the actor gave no shit bout trying to learn like most of the actors in the netflix shows for marvel
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003