Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 21, 20242 yr I mostly dislike Barney because he's annoying as shit and incapable of expressing any emotion other than sheer elation, which comes off as non-authentic and creepy
January 21, 20242 yr teasing snake asideif you hated barney then you like caillouhttps://tenor.com/view/how-i-met-your-mother-legendary-barney-neil-patrick-harris-gif-3504792https://tenor.com/view/how-i-met-your-mother-legendary-barney-neil-patrick-harris-gif-3504792
January 21, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/rolie-polie-olie-stroll-walk-walking-strolling-gif-26842368
January 21, 20242 yr When I see Barney, I don't see a relatable character; I see a soulless husk who is constantly demanding me to feel joy and forcing toxic positivity on me when it's the last thing in the world I needBIG BIRD KNEW HOW TO FEEL SAD THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING
January 21, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1748861669009228185?t=zaoS3eyVJ9cNj67ijtwf_w&s=19 This just makes it so much worse
January 21, 20242 yr i don't know how to tell you this, but the game came out barely 3 months ago. so you're trying to say you never heard of it but instead come across as saying you knew about it well in advance 😭wait, did the family even sign off on the cameo at all? pretty sure you can't include a cameo like that without appropriate permissions and whatnot
January 21, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/dankmemebunny/status/1748853281399484469?s=46&t=XZes__8wgGE-5CLdY3rbCw well if you want even more reason to hate this scene here you go.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003