Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 17, 20242 yr how does he Iook photoshopped into the scenewhy do his Iegs Iook comicaIIy smaII 😭
March 17, 20242 yr LOLgotta say though, greenscreens must've been the weirdest thing back in the dayIike yeah anyone can teII they're in front of a fIat pIane... but how is that pIain moving??
March 17, 20242 yr FFX is funny because Tidus’s first interact with Spira is literally getting firetrucking kidnapped. It really sets the tone.My son is a boy failure.
March 17, 20242 yr anddd dragon ball super ended with a note saying super is going on infinite hiatus until then after chapter 103 just released. Wonder if this also affect daima airing this fall too
March 17, 20242 yr damnyeah no surprise, their story-writer and character designer passed awayI'm sure we'II see it again, but it may appear as something we don't recognize so Iong as it's good I'II be okay
March 17, 20242 yr I'm really morbidly curious about something, Toriyama is gone, and I feel bad bringing it up but Masamo Nozawa is in her 80's, like... what do they do in the next 15 or so years?
March 17, 20242 yr I really am curious likeAre they prepared/willing to replace both Toriyama and Goku?I know it sounds dumb cause "DB is too huge not to continue" and you're right but still. Part of me is not so sure.
March 17, 20242 yr damn I didn't even think of thather voice is goku weII in japan tbf but even outside of japan you recognize that voice as goku
March 17, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/MbKKssTBhz5/status/1769134598787658223 Persona 6 will launch on Multiple platforms
March 17, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1769363520754528418?t=S5MlJj7vwis_zahGRmElnQ&s=19
March 17, 20242 yr octopath traveler 2 isn't big enough 😔sea of stars isn't an rpg and no one cares about bg3 in jpI firetrucking hate how OT2 got robbed😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003