Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 1, 20242 yr what they need to learn is that the problem people have is with generative ai. using ai as a tool to touch up and enhance existing things is fine because it's not considered "creation". they seem to have it the other way around, with the ai making the pics while the people touch them up afterwards
May 1, 20242 yr better name tbhand Studio Head’s a way cooIer titIe than generaI managerand CS3 aIso sounds cooIer CBU3
May 1, 20242 yr rip of my dream that SE calls CBU3 "Studio Phoenix" CBU1 "Studio Meteor" CBU2 "Studio Light"😭imagine if every studio would have its own logoSE seriously needs better brand management
May 1, 20242 yr give em’ actuaI names 😭dude I work at Studio Bones! bro I work at Naughty Dog nah man I work at Insomniac I here work at Creative Studio 3 I swear it’s not an art program
May 1, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1785604068150480999?t=_pir-v0sC8z6gKl2ouqm8A&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1785603494235500574?t=I8kbxoXoYjvv1kTrWl08Nw&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1785603494235500574?t=I8kbxoXoYjvv1kTrWl08Nw&s=19Square has went through the changes now let's see what they do
May 1, 20242 yr don't do a job you don't likeso many people in my old job applied because they wanted to make money and got filtered out because they absolutely suckednobody likes these people because they are lazy and waste the time of the entire team
May 1, 20242 yr The sad part is some of them are those who claim to be FF fans. FF fanbase is truly as bad as Pokemon fanbase. At times. maybe even majority of the time
May 1, 20242 yr nah pokemon is worsepokemon has old vs new + quality discourse. ff discourse is only about preferenceseven the biggest FF13 haters admit that it's a high quality game in terms of production value
May 1, 20242 yr I've only seen nothing but 'modern FF games are shit' from the FF fanbase. But I guess it's possible it's just a very loud vocal minority like pokemon fanbase
May 1, 20242 yr FF fandom treats every new game like the US elections and if their favorite president doesn't get elected they act like bitches until the next electionit's a naturoal consequence of the games being different
May 1, 20242 yr I see. I'll try to keep that in mind I guessI mean look... it sucks that franchises like TWEWY are likely dead and buried for good (though I don't personally need TWEWY3 I'm happy with TWEWY2 which I legit thought was nothing but a pipe dream and then it became reality) but those boring-ass farming games can stay dead and buried for all I care. Yes. I just buried farming games.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003