Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 1, 20242 yr Im intrigued in a good way to see where Square goes from hereMinus the uncertainty of what's gonna happen with DQ12, they've been making a lot of imo good changes recently. Or at least going in a good direction
May 1, 20242 yr I am very positive rn with the quality of their main franchises so I can't waitFF goodKH Re Mind goodOT 2 goodDragon Quest 12 concerns meStar Ocean 2 is also good
May 1, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/xmenupdate/status/1785686172171133291?s=46&t=9eJIFSCkp_cL9uILTLL0Zg minor spoilers, but this is cool as firetruck
May 1, 20242 yr I mean, did we really want more? Like don't get me wrong, I loved both games, but I don't think they could do a 3rd game justice
May 1, 20242 yr I'm happy with TWEWY2. I thought it was nothing but a pipe dream. Then it became reality. Just giving it a proper burial
May 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1785824005204951393?t=OJI03mmzjxfcvaNXxreSaQ&s=19 Instant buy
May 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/sw_holocron/status/1785689463940608452?s=46&t=IK1q5qO5hYbi1DTsfMuzvw One of the best episodes of TCW
May 2, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/NextGenPlayer/status/1785797617848312150?t=wFYa8KZSQLA9FLbk83__NA&s=19
May 2, 20242 yr Awesome news, could be a real genuine game changers.My only regret is I wish Lies of P got the same press coverage Stellar Blade did >
May 2, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/HollywoodHandle/status/1785802352898793534?t=gXz2FcnImYQttYOcvoxV5Q&s=19yah no wont work that way
May 2, 20242 yr finished knuckles. it was... ok. less "knuckles" and more "wade from the 2 sonic movies... and knuckles". writing was kinda lacking, characters weren't fully fleshed out to the extent you'd hope they would be, and overall it felt like another case of "this could've been a short movie" (or maybe a dvd special?) 6/10 was probably an accurate score when ign originally posted it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003