Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr just wait for microsoft taking staff from the WoW team which turns the game from mid to bad again
May 9, 20242 yr weII hey that internaI storage is Ieagues above what I thought it’d beram is fine, two 6GB RAM chips I can imagine just means more higher-res textures
May 9, 20242 yr They more or less work the same but for the long term it's better to have two like that so it puts less pressure and lasts longer
May 9, 20242 yr so I recently got the pulse elite and it's my first bluetooth headset and I can connect it to multiple devices at the same timeand I hear my pc sounds and ps5 soundsthrough the same headsetit's so sick
May 9, 20242 yr https://variety.com/2024/film/news/lord-of-the-rings-movie-2026-release-warner-bros-1235997102/
May 9, 20242 yr Sounds like one of those movies is going to be a Gollum film (directed by Andy Serkis).
May 9, 20242 yr Bruce Wayne/Batman in ‘BATMAN: CAPED CRUSADER’, releasing August 1st Also first look at Harley, Catwoman, and Clayface
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003