Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 9, 20242 yr https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1788604481862504967?s=46&t=HG8zaakwKFN_wxqPkyd00g
May 9, 20242 yr Iimited run IiteraIIy piss offif it's with these guys there might as weII not be a physicaI version
May 9, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/DMC_Ryan/status/1788702715322761360Yeah guys xbox is dead"Microsoft gaming"
May 9, 20242 yr “One thing I won’t do is push against [the] creative aspirations of our teams." -Phil Spencer
May 9, 20242 yr Except that's exactly what he did"Microsoft gaming" man firetruck that man, my stomach churns hearing that shit
May 10, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/talk-to-the-hand-donald-duckn-cartoons-donald-duck-dont-talk-to-me-donald-stoping-gif-17014073685735663562
May 10, 20242 yr No clue tbh I just saw someone screenshot it and I thought "Exbox fan" was hilarious lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003