Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 30, 20215 yr i think that Kole guy is just talking about a small number of people then, he was just an artist on spyro i thinkthese people could have left any time between spyro and crash nobody knowsmaybe the article is just dramatizing a totally normal situation and there is no reason to panicalso firetruck nier gardening
April 30, 20215 yr So quick question for people with PS5. Have you tried streaming to discord? A buddy of mine is doing it with Returnal but for some reason the haptics hijack the audio and you hear these weird stuttering everytime it reacts and I wonder if anyone else here has experienced it. Seems to be only happening in the stream and not for the one playing it.I tried searching it up but I found nothing on it so seems to be a rare case
April 30, 20215 yr Turned out the issue was from Discord. He had some setting turned on to capture "experimental audio from applications" that caused the issues
May 1, 20215 yr Finially defeated Phrike in Returnal, that took way longer than it should have, and thats just the first boss oh no ?
May 1, 20215 yr It was just the matter of resources that makes the boss rough, otherwise the mechanics aint anything too crazy. Was still challenging eitherway.
May 2, 20215 yr g r e a tI really don't see a reason to be happy about this long-term, this is the kind of thing Activision does before they shut a studio down
May 2, 20215 yr Made it to the second boss of Returnal, of course I died right as I was about to kill Ixion, dammit ?
May 2, 20215 yr Amazing I love it Also beaten the second boss, thank god they made it easier to get to Ixion, having to ascend the mountain every time wouldve been a nightmare.
May 2, 20215 yr I have seen Maximillion playing it and it's very Metroidvania style to it where you find shortcuts to get to the other biomes faster
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003