Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 13, 20241 yr yeah that is just too weird to be truehttps://x.com/Food4Dogs/status/1845572056269893935
October 13, 20241 yr https://x.com/lookatmymeat1/status/1845443579520450702?s=46&t=lALucAEVo8NuE-spGBmA0Q
October 13, 20241 yr it's not fake but it's machine translated from japaneseits probably just some dev's fanfictions
October 13, 20241 yr You think there are kh devs who wrote fanfics about Sora and Kairi getting married?
October 14, 20241 yr Man that was one of the best episodes of television this year, Cristin Milioti is a insane actress, give her an Emmy.
October 14, 20241 yr folks were like "kids, your aunt robin was a spy" after cobie smulders was cast as maria hill. now with cristin milioti as sofia falcone, i'm hoping to see similar jokes
October 14, 20241 yr Mark Strong playing Carmine Falcone in this episode was so perfect Im at a lost for words Listen John Turturro was great too, but Mark Strong was at another level that was needed originally
October 14, 20241 yr https://x.com/brycecarringto5/status/1845632593959453042?t=Bc0xtOiaKgek5e_2yuBBuw&s=33
October 14, 20241 yr I disagree, if Mark Strong was cast inititally I would have agreed but Turturro brought a different energy that I missed in this
October 14, 20241 yr Strong still did well and I enjoyed him hereBut I would have much preferred Turturro back just for that vibe he hadGreat episode tho
October 14, 20241 yr Its a shame Turturro couldnt come back since he was filming Severance at the time, but both have done a great job.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003