Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 7, 20241 yr Iron Fist is my favorite so farAlso has one of the handful designs I actually likeI am having one issue with the game so far, other than the ugly designsI have to remap a bunch of characters moveset just so they are playable because they are just straight up not mapped at allLike a bunch of characters who can jump can't really do it until I go into settings and map it up for each character specificallySome even have abilities missing a button prompt, it's really bizarre
December 7, 20241 yr I've really enjoyed rocket and Star Lord personallyI do find it kind of annoying how some characters will only have like 1-2 abilities while others have like 4-5
December 7, 20241 yr The games really fun and I'm addicted tbhPsylock, feels the best to me with combo
December 7, 20241 yr So many of them. Cap America, Moon Knight, Bucky, Wolverine, Punisher.So many have these heavy armor aesthethic and I just hate itWould work for someone like Punisher but the design kinda just looks ass too
December 7, 20241 yr This is the Discord that likes to dog on HMK... right? Anyone watch his TGA vid? lol. He seems to think Naughty Dog will announce Jak 4. Didn't they literally announce in the past that they are officially 'done' with the Jak & Daxter franchise? Anyway... I have officially started Live A Live lol
December 7, 20241 yr To be fair Naughty Dog did comment they want to work on a new Jak game years ago but were very clear they're focused on LOU.
December 7, 20241 yr What's ironic is hmk is a moron to not realize jak x combat racing is jak 4 kek.Yeah a reboot of the first game
December 7, 20241 yr Yeah and like they already jumped to X, then made Lost Frontier later so really, we're waiting on Jak 12 🙄
December 7, 20241 yr The Sly fanbase say the same thing about Thieves in Time. Although I understand why... there are parts of that game I enjoyed
December 7, 20241 yr Hm? I haven't seen anything negative bout theives in time. Just that they wanted a follow up to it
December 7, 20241 yr I remember when that game came out the Fandom was initially "yaayyyy" they it came out and they were like "oh. k..."
December 7, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1865446415062724706?t=xPyNNz21pr49D2VODEs_kQ&s=19 ugh
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003