Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

AS IT SHOULD HAVE OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE REVIEWS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Literally us omg

They literally

How dude

Each movie is literally better than the last one

2 was even better than 1 and now 3 is apparently evEN EVEN better than 2???

How do they do it

did the Knuckles show get all the bad lol?

SHADOW PUTTIN FOOLS IN A BAG WE WINNING DOG

I heard there was 4. 2 is a gag post credits and 2 are set ups for a

shadow movie || and one being ||sonic 4

 

So 4 post credit scenes

Okay then I won't even waste my time watching those movies now then lol (not that I was going to. But I really did like Tom Hardy in the Venom films. Wish they did more with him in MCU. It was literally nothing. What was the point of that then? sighs)

.......you mean Tom Hardy?

Yeah him sorry I'll fix

Stop tempting me to click the spoilers damn you all 😭

It's really not that hard for me lol. Just resist man

East 4 u 2 say Mega- you can regulate your emotions 😭

Small SPOILER, watch it at your risk if you can't till Dec 20th.

Best part is i have no clues what they are saying cause there's no cc so I'm unspoiled

Streaming Final Fantasy VII Rebirth:


Lack of accessibility "win"?

I'm excited for the Sonic 3 movie I'll wait for it to come out physically and then watch it

I'm excited for the Sonic 3 movie I'll wait for it to come out physically and then watch it

THE GOATS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top