Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 14, 20241 yr guy basically says "I gaslit the other devs into thinking that they did a good job despite them pointing out issues"
December 14, 20241 yr I think this was a miscoummunication. Geoff was just shouting him out but Playstation daddy got confused.
December 14, 20241 yr He looked embarrassed coming back to his seat and I felt bad. Others were laughing at him
December 14, 20241 yr it's over, snake: i've already accused you in my head of being woke and have started a campaign to cancel you. i'm sorry, you lose
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003