Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 14, 20241 yr This just reminds me of how fans were trashing Ghost of Yotei because the MC is a woman 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
December 14, 20241 yr What the hell is up with gaming scene in general with these types I swear this is like a super recent thing unless I've just been blind to it throughout these years.
December 14, 20241 yr Dude I was watching a stream (obviously( when they announced that and dude the SECOND it was obvious it was a woman the chat was just DEI DEI DEI DEI CRINGE CRINGE DEI DEI hot DEI DEI
December 14, 20241 yr It's been there for a few good years but I feel like ever since covid it's just gotten so much worse
December 14, 20241 yr Gamers in 2004: Oh golly gee gosh gee this game has water physics Gamers in 2024: Women and minorities dont have rights
December 14, 20241 yr These schmucks got made over "they covered her up a centimeter" and went to firetrucking war with bottles and chains over it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003