Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 7, 20251 yr Honestly though, I was just poking fun at the whole thing. I'm not about to make a case for why this is officially DC or whatever just because it uses character names
January 7, 20251 yr Tea you need to stop calling me out indirectly like this 😔There's things that are better about the OG and I don't think that's a problem lmao but also nah, no way are OG purists worse lmaoA Cloti shipper made jokes about a Clerith shipper when they died of cancer bro- all purists are saying is "hey, maybe some things about the story were better" lol
January 7, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1876727165959422118?t=8jiUMFThNJzMWuZzc6Ovlw&s=19
January 7, 20251 yr dw if I want to call you I just click on your pfp and choose the voice chat options
January 7, 20251 yr I kinda wanna see the reverse, have someone do a story 25k years in the future instead. Like, does their world look more like ours now ("long time ago" and all that), is there anything left, etc.
January 7, 20251 yr I wanted the Old republic for so long but I dont want it anymore cause disney will just firetruck it up
January 7, 20251 yr LOL don't threaten me with a good time, bruder.What you don't trust Kathleen and the Kennedy's to do a much loved aspect of a much loved franchise justice?For shame 😔
January 8, 20251 yr I wonder if it'll have the share to social media (X/Twitter and Blue Sky) option then.
January 8, 20251 yr Alright cracks knuckles it's been a busy two weeks, but I am now backAnything new going on? Any news? I feel like I missed out on new stuff LOLhttps://bsky.app/profile/wario64.bsky.social/post/3lf73bujqei2lNvm found one LMFAO
January 8, 20251 yr New exotic mission is fun if you havent gone through it yet, still need to get catalysts stuff now. @ElectriCole
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003