Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 21, 20251 yr Bro has died more times than some KH characters (I dont watch the show so I may be lying)
January 21, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1881808980416295414?t=p7z34qGvUflWhzzZkNXfLw&s=19
January 21, 20251 yr SICK@KH-Queen Ok so maybe it's not gonna be less than 2 years like I hoped lol but still!
January 21, 20251 yr you two... think you can be excited??whiIe I waIIow in a pit of misery?oh what's that I made this pit? YEAH WELLSONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 RELEASED ON iOS AND ANDROID IN 2014 AND IS BAD. OWNED. DESTROYED.
January 21, 20251 yr Just uhhhhhhhplay more games + get good =https://tenor.com/view/masive-skill-issue-skill-issue-yakudza-gif-14004060172467418456
January 21, 20251 yr Ryan Gosling in talks to star in Shawn Levy's 'STAR WARS' film https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/star-wars-ryan-gosling-in-talks-shawn-levys-1236084451/filming to begin in Fall 2025
January 21, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/huh-cat-huh-m4rtin-huh-huh-meme-what-cat-gif-5834484041415217257I like gosling and all but, star wars don't fit him nor deserve him
January 22, 20251 yr Assuming people can coordinate that many friends to playStreaming Final Fantasy VII Rebirth:
January 22, 20251 yr every gaming sub bans twitter linkssomehow Elon has done it. people from every political spectrum hate him now
January 22, 20251 yr https://x.com/aitaikimochi/status/1881996161768407108?t=UJydbztdwzsTgi11jTdtAg&s=33
January 22, 20251 yr Hmm... I wonder if it'll get a true simuldub? (like Dr. Stone Science Future is currently) I guess only time will tell but I get a strange feeling it won't
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003