Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 20, 20251 yr I bet there's a reveal she saved it and the world got the wrong ideaHonestly the tweets (bleets?) under this is kind of insane to meThis witch hunt to get SG to sign Sagaftra interim deal is asinineLike for one thing, Sagafta as a union has firetrucked over their voice actors so many times before and this current strike that's been going on for 7 months has done a horrible jobSecond, SG also has plenty of non union VAs because they aren't americans. Having the choice to force them to sign the union or replace the voice actors would be insane.
February 21, 20251 yr Watched it myself on said streaming service last night. I don't have much to say tbh. Enjoyed the hell out of it lol. Had pretty much everything. But yes everyone... when they were in Shibuya... I did indeed shout "WELCOME TO THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU" 😳
February 21, 20251 yr no.CAR HELLO HI HI HI HI HI HIyeah I bet you Iike america's got taIent too don't you 😔(see this is funny cuz I'm pretty sure simon coweII is in that movie)
February 21, 20251 yr Come on DaZ I'm sure Queen would never listen to a million Luke Bryan or Melanie Martinez sound alikes
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003