Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 29, 20251 yr But there's only one Blade. There's only EVER* gonna be ***ONE Blade.https://tenor.com/view/blade-movie-wesley-snipes-noir-gif-18246661192476093759https://tenor.com/view/blade-movie-wesley-snipes-noir-gif-18246661192476093759
March 29, 20251 yr Cancelling wouldnt make sense when there are better sources saying they got a new director not too long ago. Chad Stahelski is rumored by Jeff Sneider to have taken the spot, waiting on trades to say something first though.
March 29, 20251 yr If Chad is directing then the movie is definitely never getting madeDude has so many movies he's on that nothing has happened with
March 29, 20251 yr Well everyone... it's finally time. I really did try to do it without it being this. I really did. Literally impossible. So... here comes the text wall I'm sorry.And that's Digimon Survive completed at long last. This was probably the darkest Digimon game I've ever* played. Which is a compliment BTW. The reason for that is character deaths or 'danganronpa's' as I liked to call them. Story was great honestly. Though the 'best/better' ones/endings are the Moral and Truthful routes. I've been informed of what happens during Wrathful and Harmony though. Characters are great and have great development as they try to 'adjust/cope' with everything going on. Especially once the... you know... happens. There are problems though. Although the tactical battles are mostly easy and fun... they get more difficult (unnecessarily so IMO I'm sorry) during the end of each 'route(s)'. *Especially* during Truthful. Kenzoku (this game's Eater I guess) are the most ridiculous enemy in the game. They are *literally resistant to everything* except for one thing sometimes and if you don't have it... your screwed. That's utterly ridiculous I'm sorry. It got so bad... that it started to become unfun and 'chore-like' for me (which I don't like) so I had to do the final two battles on Easy. Don't give me your 'skill issue hurr hurr' BS. Unnecessarily difficult I'm sorry. One final thing... the 'complaints' about this game... are nothing but whiny and complaining BS. I'd go as far as to say it's 'mental-5-year-old mentality' I'm sorry. This BS of 'it's a VN so it's shit' or 'VN's are niche so it's shit' or 'we didn't get everything we wanted so it's shit' is utter mental-5-year-old behavior I'm sorry. VN's are good. WHAT A CONCEPT. Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, Zero Escape, AI Somnium Files, Steins;Gate, Kanon, Clannad... do I need to go on? Also IT WAS LITERALLY TOLD FOR TWO GOD DAMN YEARS IT WAS VN. HOW IS THAT NOT CLEAR ENOUGH**. Look... I'm not saying it's perfect (I called out some of it's problems) and it most definitely should have done things *MASSIVELY differently. But this whiny BS... is exactly that. BS. My score: 8/10
March 29, 20251 yr A friend of mine in another server commented that they share the sentiment of the dark side to the story of Survive. Lopmon's fate being a big example.
March 29, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1906045275791393202?t=OEWvgP1DLY7GQh0hTIlKAA&s=19
March 29, 20251 yr maybe the first time i've ever seen a game actually move backwards in "progression"as if the anticipation suddenly dissipates once people know the actual date. the firetruck kinda logic is that?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003