Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 25, 20251 yr Are we counting tekken? At least that was the most recent 3b appearance/cameoI think?
May 25, 20251 yr I'd be okay with this tbh. However... I've seen some people complain that X-2's ATB is 'too fast' 😑
May 25, 20251 yr You want the real brutally honest truth? They won't win. They'll get complaints either way when it comes to FF9R
May 25, 20251 yr if i want turn-based, i don't wanna have to bother with a timer. if i'm doing action, i'm not gonna stop moving until the fight's over. combining the 2 is just asking for trouble
May 25, 20251 yr Because there's no doubt in my mind FF9R will have voice acting and there will be a shit ton of complaints on the VA's for the characters
May 25, 20251 yr Git gudJokes aside, I get the issue some have with itBut I think its a fun use of it
May 25, 20251 yr i'm likely not playing it, but god help them if they don't bring back zidane and kuja's actors from dissidia
May 25, 20251 yr They won't and you know thisWasn't Bryce Papenbrook Zidane's Dissidia VA? I can't remember but I know it was a well known one
May 25, 20251 yr kuja maybe not, but bryce papenbrook is a pretty hot commodity. i could see them casting him as zidane again
May 25, 20251 yr Him I hateI don't think I need to explain whySAO killed dot hack and I will never forgive them for that
May 25, 20251 yr i mean, i'll be 100 here: i don't like it so i just don't play the games that use it. if other people like it, that's no skin off my back. if they only used things i like, we wouldn't have rts or kh com-like card systems
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003