Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 25, 20224 yr uhhhh, i may not know my halo lore but in halo 1 and 2 there was no human covenant leader.....wtf
March 25, 20224 yr changing shit just to change shitit makes no sense, and it breaks Halos lorelike I get they are trying to not be the same as the games or books, but this is not how you do it
March 25, 20224 yr they did say they didnt read the books or played the games thats why they are doing their own thinglike having mc unmasked in first episode
March 25, 20224 yr I see it as their own interpretation of a Halo storyLike how the books have their own stuff and the games have their ownNew fans might like it but long time vets if probably recommended it as a non Canon spin off
March 25, 20224 yr like thats fine, but if you dont even respect the stuff that came before, then whats the point?
March 25, 20224 yr "I have never consumed this piece of media before, but for the sake of money, I will make new content for it"
March 25, 20224 yr I wanted to like it. Like, a lot.They've been trying to do a Halo show or movie since like 2007, Halo is awesome, Master Chief is top worthy of gaming mc'sBut the show, pardon my bad language, sounds like poopy-poop.
March 25, 20224 yr They really have to stop with this budget cut modernize reimagining stuff in movie and tv adaptions seriously.
March 26, 20224 yr That looks hella fakeThe font on Platinum is different from all the othersThe tiers don't even line up with the add to cart buttons below
March 26, 20224 yr Although I am not 100% sure on this, I think all the reports on this so far says there are going to be 3 tiers, this one adds an extra
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003