Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 3, 20251 yr lol I knew cyber punk was to ambitious from the start and when they had to release it being a buggy messthey even delayed it and still
June 3, 20251 yr That definitely was disastrousI was shocked when I heard about the bugsThey didn't work hard enough to get rid of them 😔
June 3, 20251 yr FF9 Remakehttps://bsky.app/profile/videogameschronicle.com/post/3lqpmldslbc2xIt really is Cyberpunk all over again
June 3, 20251 yr https://www.gematsu.com/2025/06/state-of-play-set-for-june-4-featuring-over-40-minutes-of-news-and-updates40 mins
June 3, 20251 yr how is it related to ff9 ?and what was original tweet ?cause these cm guys always post random shit and nothing ever happens
June 3, 20251 yr That is the original tweet. Nothing to really look into, just that square managers could be hyping it up.
June 3, 20251 yr I miss Shinji Hashimotoand the "see likes feature"because everytime something SE related came up on an event he liked the tweets
June 3, 20251 yr and yeah the witcher 4 tech demo was very impressive, but it's gonna be downgraded 100% as usualthey probably used real assets tho so Ciri's model shouldn't change
June 3, 20251 yr give me something that looks like Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster/Forbidden West and I am fine with italso holy firetruck I still can't believe that the witcher 4 thing really happenedI always expect that people tell me shitthis was absolutely not on my bingo card
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003