Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20224 yr Just don't write your movies like Marvel.I like that DC takes their movies seriously.
April 14, 20224 yr I'm not caught up on Moon Knight ep 3 yet but from what I've seen it kinda feels that way? not entirely different to the norm per se, but I'm enjoying the dynamic of like, that long hair dude's god and konshu both just being... generally not morally good? its v interesting so far
April 14, 20224 yr Hm interesting. I've usually dismissed most d+ show cuz it's mcu set up but I might have to give moon knight a look then
April 14, 20224 yr The characters who don't get named first in the title. Batman and Robin, David and Goliath, Rocky and Bullwinkle, etc. Doesn't have to be duos, but those are common examplesI've been saying for years: let marvel do their cinematic universe thing, it's been profitable for them. Dc should stick to standalone, disconnected movies. Make a batman movie with nic cage and another with Norman Reedus, and neither is linked to the other while both covering different Batman stories(just picked 2 actors, don't take that as me wanting them or anything. ...although 🤔 )
April 14, 20224 yr Tim Burtons Superman would have been a masterpieceBut yes, have Nic Cage give a shot at Superman
April 14, 20224 yr Anyways, if they want to do a new universe they can go with Matt Reeve's and The BatmanJust give the directors the freedom to make what they want, with certain limitations of course.
April 14, 20224 yr Right, like how they did the Nolan trilogy. It's more than just 1 movie, sure, but it's all contained and separate from the rest of DCMore of that is what DC should try to do
April 14, 20224 yr Yeah I want more of thatIt is what they are doing now in the DCEUShazam has it's own corner with stuff, Wonder Woman it's own thing and the same with AquamanBatgirl will have Gotham stuffBlue Beetle is doing it's own thingBut if they want to do a new universe, I want them to keep doing that
April 14, 20224 yr They're just itching to smash everything back together at a moment's notice, though. And that's when we get another justice league
April 14, 20224 yr I don't think it's concept art, looks like a photoshootMaybe for a costume testI am guessing it's for Flash cause the Batgirl one seems to be a different suit based on the set leaks
April 14, 20224 yr Re-experiencing Tales of Symphonia (on PS3) has been... interesting... and... weird so far lol. I'm shit at the battle system tbh but I haven't gotten a Game Over outside of the first Sword Dancer optional boss my guide wanted me to do for some reason 🤷♂️
April 14, 20224 yr Honestly, reverse flash will never completely go away on this seriesIirc you can't do the later sword dancer fights if you don't do the first one within a certain timeframe, so that's probably why
April 15, 20224 yr https://fxtwitter.com/mgonmovies/status/1514667737888526339 Tyler Hoechlin is just the perfect Superman
April 15, 20224 yr can't believe some people were complaining that they were getting "some pansy-ass teen wolf guy to play superman"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003