Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

speaking of Ben Starr @voicechat

people say he voiced someone in the tactics trailer

laughsinnomura

marvel fighting game alone is 8 points

W show

Saw like 3 games i wanna buy

Decent show

Sony is also on SGF so probably saving some stuff there

People in the Youtube chat were angry as usual

I thought it was good 😔

I mean, I didn't hate it

I just wanted Saros

@raiden94 I could say something really evil now

🙂

Look I'm happy with a Time Stranger release date lol

What.

the few games i was looking forward to are not exclusives

@raiden94 maybe DDD and BBS should have died too 🙂

bless

seasalt_shinji

Less characters to worry about 😌

😌

Lol sike he cares too much about Aqua

*Vanitas

No kh4 but maybe you guys will get it at sgf?

Who knows

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top