Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 9, 20251 yr https://x.com/SaycheeseDGTL/status/1942978716470247575does this mean reaction content is finally dead?
July 9, 20251 yr Reaction videos are fine when they are interesting peopleIts just easy to not be and just have a reaction
July 9, 20251 yr # bIessI imagine if your video is Iike, twice the Iength of the originaI upIoad cuz it has actuaI commentary, it'II probabIy pass
July 9, 20251 yr Hopefully actually say something interesting during that time tooLike there are youtubers making a 10 minute reaction into 4 goddamn hours
July 9, 20251 yr After thought my fan brain wants to LOVE Superman, but there are elements that have James Gunn elements that just don’t work. The less is more mentality for this film would’ve been better. And there’s one change in particular that is just firetrucked and I hope they fix.It’s a problem when Mr. Terrific is more of a show stealer than Superman It’s kind of frustrating.
July 9, 20251 yr Overall ya, but it also feels a little overstuffed at points. Less is more would’ve been better here.David and Rachel have great chemistry I just wanted more of it
July 9, 20251 yr The foundation is there to be greatI can’t believe this film made me a Guy Gardner fan, but here we are.Definitely saw the Cayde-6 in Nathan’s version of Guy and it works lol.
July 9, 20251 yr there's also the shorts where they literally just plaster their face in the corner where you don't even notice and they stay silent
July 9, 20251 yr I'll respond to things once I say this anime related thing lolI tried watching Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt S2 english dubbed (New Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt). If you can get past the complete* recast (english dub) the show is pretty much still the same. Still *completely unhinged and nonsensical. Without censorship. Foul language... and... other... stuff and all. Like one of those movies that has a foul word in every sentence. If that's your thing. I guess? 😅I'll believe it when I see ithttps://tenor.com/view/good-movies-rule-gmr-avengers-end-game-movie-don%27t-give-me-hope-hawkeye-gif-9699367132154830787
July 9, 20251 yr nglthat looks grossIm not a fan of a lot of KH merch cause most of it is kinda fugly looking
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003