Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 23, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/niko-oneshot-niko-spin-niko-oneshot-spin-oneshot-niko-spinning-gif-7964048205099903484
August 23, 20251 yr yeah that's stiII Iowkey patheticif it's outputting a constant 1080p? fine I can give it some sIack, but if not, nookay I've changed my mind aIready no I'm not accepting 40fps for a 5 year oId game on a system from 2025
August 23, 20251 yr 40fps is pretty nice thoEspecially if its on handheldIf anything I hope more switch 2 games can do 40 fps and still look good than choppy 60fps, as that would be more doable
August 23, 20251 yr https://screenrant.com/aristocats-live-action-remake-dead-questlove-reveals/ One less live-action remake to worry about.
August 24, 20251 yr probably would've been the same kind of "live-action" as the lion king stuff (aka realistic animation style)
August 24, 20251 yr It was a great movie very great visually. Leto's parts was a nothing burger no payoff for his villain. Like he's not part of it depsite the whole shorts with him in it hyping him up as the big bad and nothing came of it. Hence why I thought the film flopped that it didnt warrant a sequel movie or TV series
August 24, 20251 yr At power level 447 the suffering is almost over 😭 @ElectriColeCan finally also start my final to gm conquest since I’ve been saving them for the 449 hell.
August 24, 20251 yr Meanwhile, me in bliss experiencing expedition 33, not indulging in the horrors of the power grind
August 24, 20251 yr MGSΔ review roundup https://vxtwitter.com/genki_jpn/status/1958804816559493148?s=46
August 24, 20251 yr Blue Exorcist S3 (Shimane Illuminati Saga) has begun. I'm watching the Toonami airing. Intriguing start so far honestly. Either way... this is clearly going to be a 'season-by-season' situation and I'll keep watching it on Toonami until they stop (still feels inevitable) or the whole channel disappears (still feels very possible)
August 24, 20251 yr If anyone on here plays Crystal of Atlan (seems doubtful) they are doing a collab with Digimon. Kind of bizarre lol
August 24, 20251 yr t5s for the raid arent available until the epic raid in september, now its just getting the t5 armor for contest
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003