Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20251 yr For me and my experience pretty much the whole chapter lolFor some reason that games frame rate just dragged for me with all the snow idk why- Chapter 1 and 2 just looked and felt smoother to me- the other chapters too but it varied
August 29, 20251 yr https://bsky.app/profile/serebii.bsky.social/post/3lxhn7jz3ok2w Mega @hawk222_1550644792 ?I see they are omitting the text for the Moves.The music sounds like it's from a Megaman X game.
August 29, 20251 yr nah, they've just hidden the hud for the trailer. there's still text in the actual gamei'll take your word on the music, never played any of the megaman games
August 29, 20251 yr can't wait for wwe to have one of their many luchadors wear an outfit similar to this and for them to act like it's a collab 🤢
August 29, 20251 yr lolAnyway have One Shot World Machine Edition thoughts now I guessAnd that's One Shot World Machine Edition (console version) completed to my liking. I was cost a Platinum thanks to an unclear video guide. Honestly though... this game hasn't aged in the slightest*. Still a *great* game even close to or around *ten years later*. Which... makes it that much more *SCARY ***how true some of it's themes are still to this day (**GUESS WHAT. AI. AGAIN.**) I wish more games would 'break the fourth wall' honestly. I still feel like that's a *really* unique thing to do in games. I know some indie horror games do it (Kinito Pet, Julian and Friends, Giggleland etc.) where they access your webcam, mic, steam friends list, etc. and that's great don't get me wrong but I just wish other games would do it... that aren't indie horror lol. Character development was great for most of the 'important' characters too despite how long the game takes to beat. (even for some introduced during the 'true ending/route') Music shocked the hell out of me with how good it was. Super chill. Except for one theme that *WENT IN OUT OF NOWHERE. Despite it's... simple? I guess? Graphics and artstyle... I still really 'felt' the world honestly. Not sure how you can hate Niko lol. Just more reason to keep a more open mind for indie games. Which... seriously... is easier said than done. For me at least. Either way... loved the hell out of this game. I don't think I enjoyed it more than Stray (sorry I didn't) but it was a still a great experience overall.and totally don't check my current discord status
August 29, 20251 yr https://fixupx.com/mkmovie/status/1961557439574413342?s=46&t=D3kSWzFbWrR5R7DGIdZpEQ
August 29, 20251 yr https://fixvx.com/TheJoshMan07/status/1961240989106147417?t=ZU_n9UWLvV5GJNiyBQCWtQ&s=19
August 29, 20251 yr we're just saying shit now 😭you can't just quote song Iyrics that don't even match what's going on manaIso what is it with sonic games in particuIar and not having idIe animations after the victory pose I'm being serious this has been an issue since 2008they just stop after the pose(okay thinking back, funniIy enough, forces doesn't have this issue)
August 29, 20251 yr Also whats with the issue of you caring but not caring but actually secretly not secretly caring about Sonic lmao
August 29, 20251 yr Iook man I’m currentIy 100%’ing sonic heroes I have issues okay it's either this or pIaying the new fortnite season and I'm Iowkey not in the mood for thatbesides! I haven't spoken about crossworIds in Iike forever I have evoIved okay it's okay to have a cheat day sometimes right? guys ? ?
August 30, 20251 yr > “Regarding the release, I’ll be clear,” said Yoshida, “it is scheduled to be released in the patch 7.5 series.” That means we can likely expect to see the content arrive around Spring to Summer of 2026. Quite a while to wait, then. > > “In terms of the concept, you ally yourself with monsters, then these monsters grow so that they can join you in dedicated battle content. This is going to be something completely different to anything we’ve done in Final Fantasy 14 before, and it’s exclusive to this limited job. We’ve been investing a lot of resources into developing this content, and the team is super excited about it.” > > I asked if the Beastmaster questline would tie into the Shadowbringers expansion’s Save the Queen content. During that, we dealt with an Imperial Beastmaster, Lyon, and got to witness his power and beast taming firsthand as we aimed to help liberate the Bozjan Southern Front from the Garlean Empire’s control. Yoshida’s answer was interesting. > > “From a lore perspective, there will be a connection between Save the Queen and Beastmaster. That said, Save the Queen is not part of the main scenario questline. So, of course, some players haven’t experienced it. So with that in mind, there will be a connection, but whether or not characters from Save the Queen make an appearance? I’m keeping that under wraps for nowbeastmaster is gonna be a pet job
August 30, 20251 yr https://x.com/DisneyStudios/status/1961794775084138907 Meh... People stopped caring about Ice Age after the fourth film anyway.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003