Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 28, 2025Oct 28 they are releasing a mostly well received expansion and then they announce the game shutdown
October 28, 2025Oct 28 https://fixupx.com/FGC_Daily/status/1983270990479262007?t=g3KSniCyoZQ2c2sgEVVY8A&s=19
October 28, 2025Oct 28 Well... I tried out With You, Our Love Will Make It Through. Look I just need a replacement for Beastars while I wait for Final Season Part 2 okay? Besides you can't watch serious shit all of the time lol. It's okay for the occasional slice of life thing every once in awhile. [s]and honestly it was kind of funny. and some of the small plot points kind of intrigue me and i want to know more.[/s] 😳
October 28, 2025Oct 28 I feel like 90% of Manga have crap endings. About the journey not the destination
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003