Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 9, 20224 yr https://deadline.com/2022/06/marvels-thunderbolts-jake-schreier-1235041619/ Thunderbolts movie is officially greenlit
June 9, 20224 yr Finally got off work and took a look at the summer games stuff. Nothing really peaked my interest, the Neon White game looked actually super dope but either than that, I still need to play The last of Us sometime, I have the remaster for ps4, not sure if I care enough to get the remake.
June 10, 20224 yr I always say I'm never gonna buy the next street fighterUntil they reveal the next street fighter 😔
June 10, 20224 yr l have no idea what to expectnot even the consoIe it's gonna be onnext gen for sure but onIy next-gen?cuz ngI FF7R runs pretty smoothIy on PS4 heck, with a hacked PS4 you can force it at 60fpsthe dynamic resoIution kicks into high gear to maintain that target
June 10, 20224 yr oh boy!yes that's right, l'm so excited for peopIe to finaIIy be jeaIous of me haha yes l can pIay the sequeI to a game l found just okay, HAH!what do l win
June 10, 20224 yr I'm not in rush to get ps5, so likely by the time I do get one in like 3 years time, FF7R-2 would be on sale at the perfect bargain price so it's a win for me even if the hype died down from its initial release
June 10, 20224 yr The teaser for Volume 2 was at the end of Volume 1, but the teaser has been officially released to the public
June 10, 20224 yr Im actually going through the original FF7 to keep me occupied for awhile as games for next gen are slow to release until next year Which is frustrating having both a Series X and PS5 when Ive caught up on everything first party so far. The waiting part sucks
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003