Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakelessDream

KHMoM KH13's Spoiler Policy for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory

With Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory releasing so soon it's time that we set up a spoiler policy. This policy will be in effect from the moment Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory releases in Japan right up until December 13th, 2020. We'll keep you posted on that, but for now, here's our current policy: 

A spoiler is any kind of information/picture/video about the game that was not officially released before the release of the game. This includes: 

• Anything new in terms of major story/plot points 
  • Any new gameplay elements which play a significant role in the story 
  • The game's ending 

Our rules regarding spoilers:

• Your avatar, cover photo, signature and user title MUST NOT contain any spoilers whatsoever.
  • Topic titles MUST NOT contain any spoilers whatsoever.
  • If you are using the PM system, please be mindful that your partner may not want to hear spoilers.

Generally, you MAY NOT post any spoilers in topics, statuses or posts. However, if either of the following conditions are met, then you are allowed to:

• You are allowed to post spoilers within "spoiler tags". This is used by posting[spoiler]spoiler here[/spoiler]which will output
Spoiler

spoiler

• If the title of the topic warns people that there are spoilers, then any post within that topic is allowed to have spoilers (with or without spoiler tags).

Our Moderating Team will be monitoring KH13.com extensively to ensure our website is a safe place for you to discuss Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory without being exposed to unmarked spoilers. Please help us out by reporting any posts across the site which do not meet the above mentioned guidelines. 

Follow the rules, don't break them (if you want your posting privileges to remain  :)) and have fun reading our Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory coverage!

So glad you establish these rules, because I absolutely hate it when Im spoiled for any game. I found out who the final boss in KH3 was because of a youtube video icon. I'm blown away why people feel compelled to put spoilers in their video icons. 

36 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

I guess December 13th is good date for the spoiler deadline. Should be enough time for everyone to play it.

I agree. 1 month later is good enough

While I voted for until the end of December (factoring in people who get the game for Christmas) a month is pretty good for a no-spoiler policy. Might want to amend the first line to being when the game is first released though, since New Zealand gets to play it first due to midnight time zones (and I'm using annual leave to play it right on midnight).

Edited by jbmasta

6 hours ago, jbmasta said:

Might want to amend the first line to being when the game is first released though, since New Zealand gets to play it first due to midnight time zones (and I'm using annual leave to play it right on midnight).

I feel this isn't necessary, even factoring in time zones Japan is still receiving the game prior to the rest of the world with their release date being the 11th and the rest of the world's being the 13th.